The safety of our students and instructors is our highest priority at Island Aikido.
To that end, and in compliance with the Washington State COVID-19 "We are OPEN"
but we will still use the following precautionary measures:
• Small indoor class's sessions.
• Social distancing for our young non-vaccinated students. Class size limited.
• Non-contact thermometers to screen students for a fever before class sessions.
• Hand sanitizer dispensers and extra masks available for all class sessions.
• Increased ventilation in dojo.
• Increased sanitation of dojo mats and other surfaces.